1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Guest Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

(Poll) Do You Stream or Make Videos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Layanor, Jul 22, 2016.

Tags:
?

Do you livestream or make videos?

  1. Livestream

    1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Record Videos

    4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Both!

    5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Layanor

    Layanor ★ Level 6: Elite

    Stream vs Videos. Or both!
     
  2. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    I do both but i heavily enjoy recording more than i do streaming
     
  3. MoonJumpMania

    MoonJumpMania ★ Level 4: Gamer

    I only record videos. bit.ly/SubMoon this is just a short link to my YouTube channel
     
  4. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    I always live stream my content, been doing it this way for almost 4 years now :)
     
  5. Darkovika

    Darkovika ★ Level 6: Elite

    I've been uploading and streaming for… Well, a really long time now, I guess. I love recording and laughing and being able to upload on a regular schedule so people always have something to watch, but there is just something about streaming and being able to talk with my viewers- sometimes I'll be sitting in one place for like 20 minutes just talking to the people in the chat. Obviously they have to deal with like a 13 second lag between asking me stuff and getting answers, but it somehow always works out. I think they work super well being supplementary to each other, and it's really a wonderful thing.
     
  6. JaCrewDay

    JaCrewDay ★ Level 4: Gamer

    I record and edit my videos 70% of the time, but I stream here and there
     
  7. LtGeneralStore

    LtGeneralStore ★ Level 5: Hero

    I record but I've always wanted to stream.
     
  8. lastpalladinn

    lastpalladinn ★ Level 4: Gamer

    I only record my videos but personally I think that when you stream you don't have the time to prepare your content and what you are going to be talking about while when you are recording you can cut the video in parts and keep trying until you like the result. :)
     
  9. LtGeneralStore

    LtGeneralStore ★ Level 5: Hero

    I agree with you about preparing your content but streaming is a way to get closer with your audience and they will help with things to talk about.
     

Share This Page