1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Reviewed Would Love Some Feedback!!

本帖由 GamingTix 於 07 9, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Channel Reviews

主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。
  1. GamingTix

    GamingTix ★ Level 4: Gamer

  2. CreeperUnion

    CreeperUnion ★ Level 4: Gamer

    Amazing videos man
     
  3. GamingTix

    GamingTix ★ Level 4: Gamer

    Thank you!! :D
     
  4. JaCrewDay

    JaCrewDay ★ Level 4: Gamer

  5. GamingTix

    GamingTix ★ Level 4: Gamer

    I totally agree! Thank you!
     
  6. Jake Frost

    Jake Frost ★ Level 6: Elite

    Seem pretty good, I clicked on a few videos and noticed there's not any intro or direct talking to the viewer. Just something to keep in mind :)

    An intro "Hello Gamers and Welcome to MGN!" should be as recognisable as a logo and be apart of your brand plan :)
     
  7. GamingTix

    GamingTix ★ Level 4: Gamer

    I completely agree, thank you. I'm not that very confident yet but i will try and do a direct intro
     
主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。

分享此頁面