1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

(PC) Need 3 people to play CSGO with

本帖由 TheUltimateVertex 於 07 21, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Collaboration

  1. TheUltimateVertex

    TheUltimateVertex ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    07 21, 2016
    文章:
    50
    支持:
    4
    Age: 16

    The Games I have and don't mind collaborating on are CSGO, Minecraft, Evolve Stage 2, and
    Amount of subscribers: 44

    Other ways to contact me: Skype: z3ro_rights-_-, Twitter:mad:UltimateVertex, Thread Reply

    About My Channel: My Channel is based around PC Gaming but I normally record CSGO and some Minecraft. I have 2 series currently going on the One Gun Challenge and Modded Minecraft. On my channel I strive to be as Unique as possible for my viewers and I try encouraging them to be unique aswell.

    Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFYRKyndDGniOKSJAJu781g
     
  2. Allusion

    Allusion ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    06 11, 2016
    文章:
    98
    支持:
    37
    May I ask for your rank ;) (94 Subscribers)
     
  3. TheUltimateVertex

    TheUltimateVertex ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    07 21, 2016
    文章:
    50
    支持:
    4
    I have played Competitive very little but level 7, I was gonna Collab for Hide and seek maps or Coop Maps. Basically Custom Maps
     
  4. Layanor

    Layanor ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    07 8, 2015
    文章:
    82
    支持:
    62
  5. MoonJumpMania

    MoonJumpMania ★ Level 4: Gamer

    註冊日期:
    03 30, 2016
    文章:
    13
    支持:
    1
    I'd love to but, I wish I had the game
     
  6. TheUltimateVertex

    TheUltimateVertex ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    07 21, 2016
    文章:
    50
    支持:
    4
    Ok Thanks, I didnt realize MGN and Freedom had a discord
    --- Post updated ---
    Currently don't have a rank but played csgo alot, when I do play it I tend to stay away from competitive unless I have five friends that want to join me but atm I don't have many people to play with.
     

分享此頁面