1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Suh Dudes ;D

本帖由 Cryptic 于 2016-07-15 发布。版面名称:Introductions

?

Am I the real m3m3l0rd? (Say yes or Pepe will release his inner Pokemon moves on you)

  1. Yes

  2. No

投票结果在投票结束后可见。
  1. Cryptic

    Cryptic ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-07-15
    帖子:
    4
    获赞:
    0
    Hey guys m3m3l0rd here... No JK it's Cryptic and I am here to announce that I have officially sent in my application to MGN for a dope m3m3-tastic partnership. But out of all seriousness I hope this partnership goes a long way to help my YouTube channel of 31 subs lol. If you would like to check out any of my content especially that of back when it started with the was the biggest and the baddest squeaker known to man fell free to! Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPZxn9HGO5bMAVmZv6F_f0Q

    P.S. I would love to get a group of CS:GO players together and do some funny moments videos
     
  2. krisfire

    krisfire ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2015-09-09
    帖子:
    66
    获赞:
    17
    Well Let me be the first to welcome you to MGN! You've posted here on the forum, you're practically a member of the network already! I hope you really enjoy your stay here on the forums!
     
  3. Cryptic

    Cryptic ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-07-15
    帖子:
    4
    获赞:
    0
    Thanks dude!
    May the memes be with you
     
  4. SauterPlays

    SauterPlays ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-06-19
    帖子:
    56
    获赞:
    24
    Welcome to the family
     
  5. Cryptic

    Cryptic ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-07-15
    帖子:
    4
    获赞:
    0
    Eyy thanks dude :D
     
  6. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    注册:
    2015-09-29
    帖子:
    1,451
    获赞:
    339

分享此页面