1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
游客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Reviewed Love Some Feedback/ Tips

本帖由 haqgamer 于 2016-07-13 发布。版面名称:Channel Reviews

主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。
  1. haqgamer

    haqgamer ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-07-11
    帖子:
    5
    获赞:
    0
  2. Allusion

    Allusion ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-06-11
    帖子:
    98
    获赞:
    37
    I haven't done a review/give help to a channel in like a week so let's see if I am still good at this :) For starters I would put a upload section before all your playlists, so people can see your most recent videos! I would add more playlists/add more items to your playlists! You should add a matching banner, and avatar, and add an intro as both will help get you more views. You sound very confident which is great, and your thumbnails are also good (Love the font) Plus get a more consistent upload schedule, and you should be good for starting your YouTube channel!
     
  3. haqgamer

    haqgamer ★ Level 3: Rookie

    注册:
    2016-07-11
    帖子:
    5
    获赞:
    0
    thanks for the feedback
     
  4. Allusion

    Allusion ★ Level 6: Elite

    注册:
    2016-06-11
    帖子:
    98
    获赞:
    37
    no problem
     
主题状态:
主题已关闭,停止回复。

分享此页面