1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Greetings Everyone, my name is Bear.

本帖由 JustABearGaming 於 07 8, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Introductions

  1. JustABearGaming

    JustABearGaming ★ Level 3: Rookie

    註冊日期:
    07 8, 2016
    文章:
    2
    支持:
    0
    Hello everybody!

    I am but a humble bear taking a paws (haha) on life and enjoying the many wonderful things that Youtube Gaming has to offer. I am 24 years old and live in sunny South Africa. I look forward to making all of your acquaintances and providing witty and hilarious feedback on some of your channels/videos.

    My favorite food is pizza. If you have pizza on your person, I suggest that you put it down and back away slowly...
     
  2. SauterPlays

    SauterPlays ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    06 19, 2016
    文章:
    56
    支持:
    24
    hello and welcome bro
     
  3. icednsliced

    icednsliced ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    07 4, 2016
    文章:
    57
    支持:
    12

    Welcome :)
     
  4. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    09 29, 2015
    文章:
    1,451
    支持:
    339
  5. Shadejolt

    Shadejolt ★ Level 7: Champion

    註冊日期:
    11 30, 2015
    文章:
    112
    支持:
    36
    Welcome JustABearGaming to the MGN community. Hope you enjoy your stay with us:)
     

分享此頁面