1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Reviewed [OPEN] Channel Feedback Please!!

本帖由 SouthPixlr 於 06 29, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Channel Reviews

主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。
  1. SouthPixlr

    SouthPixlr ★ Level 3: Rookie

    註冊日期:
    06 29, 2016
    文章:
    7
    支持:
    2
    Hello gamers of MGN. I am an individual who is so energetic. I have a crazy personality and loads of friends think I am good on YouTube. But... I don't feel that way. Sometimes, I need someone to review my channel. I need a little boost. PLUS, it will help out alot!

    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLDfzZvnG17cr4PejQmD6Sg

    Here is my channel! Please help me with my channel. I am very grateful!!

    :p
     
  2. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    05 24, 2016
    文章:
    1,068
    支持:
    270
    Your thumbnails should show wich part you are on in your videos, on the videos where you have/are planning to have more videos on.
    You should probably update your about page on your channel, it seems very short and doesnt explain much about your channel.
    Love your logo but the banner seems like it could be updated (If you dont know how to make banners i can do it if you want ;))
     
  3. SouthPixlr

    SouthPixlr ★ Level 3: Rookie

    註冊日期:
    06 29, 2016
    文章:
    7
    支持:
    2
    You are awesome dude! THANKS!!
     
  4. Allusion

    Allusion ★ Level 6: Elite

    註冊日期:
    06 11, 2016
    文章:
    98
    支持:
    37
    Like he said all of that, and you should get better at photo editing, get photoshop it's like 20 dollars a month, or you can get creative cloud which is a lovely deal... Or you can torrent it which I wouldn't recommend
     
主題狀態:
主題已關閉,停止回覆。

分享此頁面