1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

BillBoardIntro, clever right? No? Okay.

本帖由 BillBoardBombers 於 06 29, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Introductions

  1. BillBoardBombers

    BillBoardBombers ★ Level 3: Rookie

    Hey there guys, it's pretty obvious but we are apart of the Freedom! network. So you may be asking, "what's so special about these guys?" Well, we do gaming videos, music videos (im talking about the ones with spectrums not real life videos) one of us made a montage parody in 2016 yes I know it's outdated, bare with us. We have 39 subscribers with over 600 total channel views, it used to be 1,000+ but it's a long story that doesn't involve copyright. Also, if you're wondering why I keep saying "we" it's because 2 people run this channel, me and my friend. So that's about it for the intro, just search BillBoardBombers without any spaces and we should pop up. So see ya.
     
    Last edited: 06 29, 2016
  2. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    Hello BillBoardBomers and welcome to our community!!!
    I hope you will love it here as much as i do!!
     
  3. BillBoardBombers

    BillBoardBombers ★ Level 3: Rookie

    Yeah man, hopefully i'll like it, I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
     
  4. Shadejolt

    Shadejolt ★ Level 7: Champion

    Welcome to the MGN community hope you to have fun here
     
  5. BillBoardBombers

    BillBoardBombers ★ Level 3: Rookie

    Thanks fam, hopefully I will ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
     
  6. SauterPlays

    SauterPlays ★ Level 6: Elite

    Welcome mate
     
  7. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

分享此頁面