1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?

Hello DekuHylian12 here! Welcome to my MGN introduction!

本帖由 DekuHylian12 於 06 9, 2016 發佈。版塊名稱:Introductions

  1. DekuHylian12

    DekuHylian12 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    註冊日期:
    06 9, 2016
    文章:
    13
    支持:
    2
    Hello! I am DekuHylian12. I am from a 21 year old let's player from the good ol north aka Canada eh!
    My hobbies are obviously gaming.. I also enjoy football CFL and NFL!
    My favorite food is Tacos! YUM! also you cant go wrong with a burger!
    I started youtube because of my inspiration NintendoCapriSun!
    I run a let's play channel with the occassional discussions and reviews!
    I play on PS4 and PC mostly! PSN is DekuHylian12
    My fave game of all time is either Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door or The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask!
    I try to upload daily!
    :) feel free to ask my more questions thanks for taking your time to read this introduction to myself! Channel link is below feel free to check out my stuff and leave your opinion!

    My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkLhO00Q29vCqDFg-rE_LIw
     
  2. Fakz_Wift

    Fakz_Wift ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    05 24, 2016
    文章:
    1,068
    支持:
    270
    Hey man welcome to the forums!!! Hope you will like it here... I sure do!
     
  3. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    09 29, 2015
    文章:
    1,451
    支持:
    339
    Welcome to the community DekuHylian ;)

    Majora's Mask was great but my favorite is Ocarina of Time :)
     
  4. DekuHylian12

    DekuHylian12 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    註冊日期:
    06 9, 2016
    文章:
    13
    支持:
    2
    fair enough! Ocarina of Time is an amazing game!
     
  5. TwilightPrinze

    TwilightPrinze ★ Level 9: Emperor

    註冊日期:
    09 29, 2015
    文章:
    1,451
    支持:
    339
    Still play it nowadays. Have completed it countless times but it stays great :D
     
  6. DekuHylian12

    DekuHylian12 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    註冊日期:
    06 9, 2016
    文章:
    13
    支持:
    2
    Its one of those games that will never be stale to me. Its a instant classic!
     
  7. Shadejolt

    Shadejolt ★ Level 7: Champion

    註冊日期:
    11 30, 2015
    文章:
    112
    支持:
    36
    Welcome DekuHylian12.Sorry I forgot to greet you in the fourms but as you can tell we're all very friendly :laughing: Nice YT Banner BTW;)
     
  8. DekuHylian12

    DekuHylian12 ★ Level 4: Gamer

    註冊日期:
    06 9, 2016
    文章:
    13
    支持:
    2
    Thanks ! and yeah its almost like you made my banner haha!!
     

分享此頁面