Saiko No Sutoka is a Horror Survival Game where you as a Protagonist must escape and avoid the crazy yandere girl who wants you dead.
Feel free to check out last for now version of the game (version 1.9) here:
The main character is Yandere’s Senpai. That means that she wants his love and attention. Yet, it’s quite hard to return the feelings to someone who just killed your friends and who wants to lock you up forever, so the main task of the main character is to escape and stay alive.
As the main character, we have to find a code written on 4 blackboards in locked classrooms to get the key that opens the exit door. But Yandere doesn’t want that so she’ll try to stop us. The AI in the game is quite complicated – the girl has lots and lots of behaviors.
She can make traps, ambush, stalk, play weird “hide and seek” games, steal the keys the player found, demand to give them to her, track the player using cameras, switch off the power in the school, hug the main character from behind and even let them go if they are cornered.
These are just examples of her behaviors, in fact, there are so many more things she can do and as the game constantly gets updated, there will be many more.
- It’s a very powerful horror. The game is insanely scary. Upon starting playing it’s almost impossible to predict AI’s behavior even on the easiest of difficulties. She will outsmart the player, outrun them, and jumpscare them many times. There are also some jumpscares in the lockers and cabinets which makes the game even scarier as the player has to interact with these things constantly which makes eventually lets the guard down.
- As it was stated before, AI’s behavior is very complex. She acts unpredictable and finds ways to mess up with the player. She also can get angrier if the player doesn’t agree with her rules and doesn’t give away the keys she demands or keeps running around the same chairs avoiding the stabs. If that happens and she gets mad, she’ll less likely let the player go or use her slight slice attacks instead of terminal ones.
- The game constantly gets updated. Lately, it takes the developer longer time to update the game but each time a huge amount of new content appears. Even if the game gets boring at some point, the update makes it fresh and scary again.
- The game is free! It’s almost unbelievable, but it is completely free. So, what are you waiting for? Check it out right now and get scared!
- There are lots of bugs in the game at the moment. They get fixed each update but it’s really hard to fix every bug when the game is still in development. Still, be ready that the game might suddenly break and you’ll see the girl clip through the locker like there are no walls.
- The game is much more difficult than you’d expect. Each update shifts the difficulty balance a bit so sometimes the game becomes too easy and sometimes too difficult. Still, it has three difficulty levels but I can assure you that it will be a challenge beating the game even playing on easy.
- The number of behaviours and rules might seem overwhelming at first. It’s easy to get used to them if the player was checking out each update but for new players, the girl might seem like too much at once. So, don’t expect her to be easy on you.
It’s unbelievable that this game is free! Considering that this masterpiece is still in development, it deserves 9.5 bloody knives out of 10. Let’s keep track of this game’s development and maybe the rating will change in the future. But as a free horror experience – it’s top-notch.